Grape Seed Hydrating Serum
This serum does it all! Rhonda Allison Hydrating Grape Seed Serum not only nourishes the skin while providing moisture, but it also protects the skin against harmful free radical damage.
The Rhonda Allison Grape Seed Hydrating Serum is a potent and highly effective serum from the Rhonda Allison skin care line. It is formulated with all natural ingredients such as orange, cinnamon, and grape seed oil in order to rovide a safe application for all skin types. The potent ingredients involved in the serum work to not only nourish and hydrate the skin, but to also provide a smoother, younger, and softer skin texture. The serum will also help protect your delicate skin against harmful free radical damage that can cause signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. With every application of the serum your skin will feel rejuvenated and well nourished. The antioxidants and vitamins included in the serum’s formula will help fuel your skin to carry out its normal functions more productively as well.
- Includes all natural ingredients such as orange, cinnamon, and grape seed oil for a safe and effective application.
- Gret for all skiin types, including sensitive and aging skin types.
- Protects the skin from free radial damage that can cause signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Works to nourish and hydrate the skin for proper skin health.
- Leaves skin rejuvenated and healthy with every application.
Recommended Skin Types:
The Rhonda Allison Grape Seed Hydrating Serum is recommended for all skin types, including even the most sensitive of skin types.
How To Use:
To apply the Rhonda Allison Grape Seed Hydrating Serum, first make sure to properly cleanse your skin. After cleansing the skin, apply a small amount of the serum onto the entire facial and neck areas. Continue to massage the serum into the skin for a thin and even layer. Allow the serum to properly absorb into the skin before applying any other skincare products.
Grape seed extract, Grape seed oil, Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Pine essential oils